When it comes to good health, the importance of psychology is often overlooked. But your mental well-being is ultimately no less vital than your physical health.
The ‘Psychology’ course was created by combining all of our existing courses pertaining to mental health. Within you will find many interesting modules on a variety of topics.
These materials are geared towards people who deal with these concerns in a professional capacity, such as councillors, health care workers and mental coaches. But they come highly recommended to anyone who takes an interest in mental health.
These courses will familiarize you with the basic knowledge about various complaints, including the latest scientific findings. But they are put together in a practical-minded way; we consider the experience and advice from seasoned professionals no less important than theoretical knowledge.
The topics discussed range from Alzheimer’s disease to addictive behaviors. Particular attention is paid to Burnout. The course will also go into anger management techniques, meditation, and other practical, proactive ways to deal with mental health issues, either your own or those of people you meet in a professional capacity.
Completing this course will be a valuable addition both to your practical know-how and to your professional qualifications. You will recieve a formal acknowledgement from the European Health Foundation in the form of a signed, internationally recognized certificate.
List of content
- Anger Management
- Quit Smoking
- Reducing or stopping alcohol consumption
- Burnout – Course E-book 00:00:00
- Burnout – Relax 1 00:08:00
- Burnout – Relax 2 – Nature 00:43:00
- Burnout – Relax 3 00:19:00
- Burn-out – Motivate to empower 00:00:00
- Burn-out – 01 – Water 00:00:00
- Burn-out – 02 – Tibetan relax 00:00:00
- Burn-out – 03 – Mandala meditation 00:00:00
- Burn-out – 04 – Meditation 40 min. 00:00:00
- Burn-out – 05 – Meditatie 15 min. 00:32:00
- Burn-out – 06 – Mandalameditatie part 2 00:22:00
- Quit Smoking – video 00:00:00
- Quit Smoking – No! 00:00:00
- Quit Smoking – Yes! 00:00:00
- Quit Smoking E-books 00:00:00
- Cursus Psychology – multiple courses 00:00:00